Monday – Thursday : 4pm-8pm
Saturday : 9am-2pm
PHONE: 226.776.9030 X 112
153 CHRISTINA ST S, SARNIA ONTARIO N7T2M9
TESTING IS DONE IN THE CLINIC AT 153 CHRISTINA ST S, SARNIA
* BY APPOINTMENT ONLY *
Click HERE to register COVID-19
Click HERE to register for TRAVEL
DRIVE THRU IS CLOSED AS OF OCTOBER 31/2020.
TRAVEL TESTING INFORMATION:
- Travel testing is NOT covered by Ontario Health
- As a Ministry funded COVID Assessment Centre, travel tests can no longer be provided free of charge for travellers at this site
- As of September 15, 2021, Travel PCR Tests will cost $150 + $50 courier fee = $200
- Travel Rapid Antigen Tests will cost $50
- Payment is due at the time of your test *CASH ONLY* – please provide exact amount as we cannot guarantee change available on site
- Travel Tests are ONLY available Monday-Thursday evenings between 6-8pm – Travel Tests are NOT done on Saturdays
- It is up to you to figure out what type of test the airline and country you are travelling to will accept (PCR or Rapid Test) and the timeline for this testing
- Both PCR and Rapid Tests are available
- Results for Rapid Tests are printed & provided at the time of your visit
- PCR Tests are sent to a lab for analysis and generally take 48 hours to process and get the results back (we CANNOT guarantee turn around times).
- If you require a printed copy of your PCR results you must return to the clinic in person or name a delegate who must provide photo identification to pick it up on your behalf
- We DO NOT email or fax your results
Saturday, May 30, 2020 was the first day of drive-thru COVID-19 testing at the Sarnia COVID-19 Assessment Centre run by Twin Bridges NP-Led Clinic. Cars began lining up at 8:15am and between the drive-thru service and those with booked appointments in the clinic, 206 swabs were done. We wish to express our thanks to all those who came for testing. Everyone was gracious and kind while waiting their turn.